Date:      Sat, 1 Aug 1998 14:23:19 -0500
From:      "Safeweb System Administration" <sysop@safeweb.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Virtual domains failing

I have a problem with my virtuals, they seem to run fine for a few hours and
then they mysteriouly stop working.  I've gone through all the configuration
files for virtuals and everything looks fine.  Thinking that maybe I had
missed something I had a friend of mine look at the setup and he said
everything looked good to him.  Yet still these virtuals are not working
right.  The only thing I can think of is that it could have something to do
with the named server, but I can't find anything wrong there.  If anyone has
any ideas I would really appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks,
Bob