Date:      Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   You're getting sleepy...

I absolutely despise those scrollers in the info bar of my browser. In
Jordan's case I'll make an exception.

Of course, his hypnotism has absolutely no effect on me.

Has anyone seen my Windows partition? I seem to have misplaced it. :)

I wonder if we can umm... _sneak_ this scroller into AltaVista or Yahoo.
Now there is a task for advocacy folks.

	BBC - London
	"An elite core of Crackeurs is waging war to hypnotize people into
	using a non-assimilated Operating System called "FreeBSD". These
	dangerous villains..."

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/