Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:35:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jeff <iratus@home.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: printing to an hp500 deskjet from wordperfect

----------------------------------
E-Mail: jeff <iratus@home.com>
Date: 12-Jun-99
Time: 10:24:56

This message was sent by XFMail
Hello-I use the following filter to print from WP 8. I am assuming you already
have it setup as to printer selection and need only to setup the destination.

#!/usr/bin/perl
while(<STDIN>) {chop $_; print "$_\r\n";};

BTW-This little gem (also doubles as an excellant text print filter) is not my
invention, it comes from the "Linux Printing HOWTO". Hope this will do the
trick. Good Luck     Jeff Phillips