Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:32:05 -0500
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   updating the README.html files in the ports directories

Hello everyone.

I am running 4.1-STABLE, and I have updated my distfiles. I was wondering how I could update my README.html files that are located in the port subdirectories. I noticed that the makefiles and the index have been updated, but the READMEs did not.

Thanks,
Victor
--
"Let's get it straight: copyright infringement is not piracy. No one wears eye patches and cries 'Aargh!' as they download the latest Britney Spears..."
				As posted on Slashdot by Gilroy, August 8, 2000