Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:08:09 -0500
From:      "Neal K." <nealster02@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I need your help!

To Whom It May Concern:

It is recorded that thousands, if not millions, of people daily log on to
the Internet to connect to many different chat communities and many
different servers.  However, not all servers can be trusted.  Many servers
are not fully cleaned of illegal material, such as pornography and warez, or
inappropriate language, such as curse and hate words.  This is not an
environment that people need to be in.  This will only cause peoples minds
to get accustomed to the inappropriate and/or illegal materials, making them
want to say or do the same.

It has been my dream for the past year to create my own clean chat
community.  I wish to create a chat server, and provide the entire Internet
with a clean and fun environment for the whole family to participate in!
However, I need your help.  It is apparent you’re your company is fervent in
cleansing the Internet.  It is time, now, to take the next step.  Please
help me sponsor this great endeavor by donating to this more than worthy
cause.

I have found a service, which will provide a domain name for us at a very
low cost.  If, however, your company wishes to help provide us with a
registered domain name, we will be more than obliged.  I have also
discovered the software, which will become our clean chat server.  The
“Smart Checker” technology provided will be activated on all chat rooms,
scanning the room for inappropriate language.  For example smart checker
will, in real time, accurately filter out banned words in messages, channel
names, topics and nicknames, even when they are buried inside long
continuous strings.

My question to you is, would you like to help sponsor this great endevour?
We are simply asking for a donation and your support with helping us get a
domain name, website, and server that will keep our server running for us.
This is a great idea, that people don't usually think of. I believe that
this will be a server of great popularity over time.

Our server will be run on the latest addition of IRCplus. If you would like
to help support us in anyway you can, please respond to this e-mail.

I thank you for your support, time and patience.
Neal Kirby
Paving the way for a cleaner chat experience.