Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 22:22:55 -0600
From:      Chris Huisman <chuisman@telusplanet.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   apache file not found

Hello,

I am trying to add mod_webapp to my apache configuration.  The
mod_webapp.so is in the  /usr/local/libexex/apache directory and I
have changed the ownership to -rwxr-xr-x (the same as all of the other
modules in the directory), but when I run apachectl configtest I get
the following error:

# apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 237 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexex/apache/mod_webapp.so into server:
Cannot open "/usr/local/libexex/apache/mod_webapp.so"

I don't understand why it can't open
"/usr/local/libexex/apache/mod_webapp.so".  Are the permissions wrong?

Thanks,

Chris Huisman.