Date:      Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:11:02 -0700
From:      "Jim Stratus" <stratus@swcic.net>
To:        ircservices@ircservices.za.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compilation issues

This isn't services related but I am getting this with many compilations =
I try (mysql, gcc, etc)

configure: error: Your compiler cannot convert a longlong value to a =
float!
If you are using gcc 2.8.# you should upgrade to egcs 1.0.3 or newer and =
try
again

usr/include/stdlib.h:143: warning: ISO C89 does not support `long long'

Anyone know how I can go about fixing this? I tried installing the =
newest versions of egcs and GCC but I get errors trying to install =
those. I run FreeBSD 5.1

Jim Stratus