Date:      Sat, 1 Sep 2007 08:39:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Anthrax De Oracle <digital_sector@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Verizon Wireless Card v620 (Novatel Wireless)

********************
Success ... on device from ugen1 to ucom0
  ucom0: Novatel Wireless Inc. Novatel Wireless Merlin CDMA, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2

  ..I have successfully gotten my device to detect as ucom.. (ucom0: Novatel Wireless Inc. Novatel Wireless Merlin CDMA, rev 1.10/0.00, addr 2) and not ugen.. HOWEVER, my problem here is connecting... each time i type ppp ,... it says 'ucom0: ubsa_request STALLED. and the stalled messages keep coming.. when i type ping google.com to see if i'm online it shows me host look up failure, thus meaning im not connected. Please what can i do to solve this problem, it's eating me up.. i really need this.. I have even recompiled my kernel (from 6.2-RELEASE to 6.2-STABLE) ... and its still not working .. what can i do to solve this .. please help.