Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:52:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Novell and BSD

"work with" is a bit vague.  There's mars_nwe in /usr/ports/net that makes
FreeBSD look like a Netware server, if that's what you want or ncplib,
also in /usr/ports/net, a client for Netware.  Otherwise, insofar as
Netware uses TCP/IP based services (I haven't touched Netware for several
years, so dunno what's new on that front), they can interact with each
other that way.

Ken Bolingbroke
hacker@bolingbroke.com