Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:06:09 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Rink Springer <rink@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux_statfs64() missing an argument??

Quoting Rink Springer <rink@freebsd.org> (from Sun, 8 Apr 2007 =20
21:43:26 +0200):

> Hi David,
>
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 08:10:13PM +0100, David Taylor wrote:
>> I'm currently recompiling my kernel to test this, but thought I'd see
>> if anyone had any comments on the patch as is, since I've probably done
>> something wrong, as I'm not too sure how the whole syscalls.master setup
>> works.
>
> Looks good to me. However, as you might have seen, some files are
> flagged "Do not edit". I believe editing a syscalls.master file will
> automatically invoke a rebuild of these files, and thus, they need not
> be part of your patch.

After editing szscalls.master zou have to run "make sysent", this will =20
generate the other files. You don't have to add the generates files in =20
the patch.

Please change syscalls.master on i386 and on amd64...

I haven't looked at the patch (EBUSY).

If it works for you please send a PR in case nobody agrees to commit =20
it. This way it isn't lost and freebsd-emulation will get a reminding =20
mail about it from time to time.

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
So so is good, very good, very excellent good:
and yet it is not; it is but so so.
=09=09-- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137