Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:10:04 GMT
From:      Alter <alter@alter.org.ua>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/156770: [ipfw] [dummynet] [patch]: performance improvement and several extensions

The following reply was made to PR kern/156770; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alter <alter@alter.org.ua>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, Alter <alter@alter.org.ua>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:11:18 +0200

 Hello bug-followup,

 I've made unified diff for this patch:
 http://alter.org.ua/soft/fbsd/ipfw/ipfw.72.20120614u.patch.gz

 About porting: seems, I'll port it to 8.x soon.

 Also, there were some discussions about various features of this
 patch and dividing it into separate patches (one for each feature).
 What I can do almost immediately is making single patch with some
 subset of new features. Even with some additional sysctls or #define's
 (to enable/disable feature).
 I just need to know the final decision and feature list.

 --
 Best regards,
  Alter                          mailto:alter@alter.org.ua