Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:37:37 -0800
From:      jaymz <jaymz@ispwest.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Toshiba Satellite 5105-S501 Install Hang

I downloaded and burned the ISO's for Release-5.0 .  Running the
install program from the CD gets to the boot prompt.  Pressing [enter]
starts the kernel, but when it gets to the 'agp0' line of the hardware
listing it hangs.  No further messages.

Attempting to unload/disable agp modules (desparate attempt) at the
'OK ' boot prompt yielded isnane results (no difference)

I'm new to FreeBSD, first experience trying to install it (maybe I
should find a more common piece of hardware :-D )  Experienced with
OBSD and familiar with Linux.

Thanks In Advance

--
Jaymz/(Leonard J.)