Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:33:06 -0500
From:      David <ddavid@ican.net>
To:        timcm@umich.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, tim@iafrica.com.na
Subject:   KDE-2.0.1

Hi Tim.....

Just to clarify, the build should be:

QT
Support <--- next, being a dependency for Libs
LIBS
Base <--- I do this next myself
then what ever packages afterward you prefer or not too compile.

I also install all the pkg. dependencies before hand, following another
post I had seen on the list.

I prefer too compile this way, rather than through the "META Port KDE2"
because after doing Qt, support and libs, I can then compile the rest
of the packages 3 at a time. much more quicker that way :)

Just thought I would send that along to clarify. :)

Cheers

David