Date:      Fri, 18 May 2007 00:08:54 +0300
From:      Tuomo Latto <djv@iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fast rate of major FreeBSD releases to STABLE

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> As someone who has had to show many people "how" to use the FreeBSD
> installer, I can confirm what Chris is referring to.
>
> Here's some of the generic end-user complaints I've heard (and some
> of which I have);
[...]

As someone who only very rarely plays with the installer, I sometimes
get bitten by the Space/Enter thing.

--
Tuomo

... Great, so now I get to take shit from Finns on both sides of the Atlantic
    for a guy I didn't elect and whose policies I don't support.
                   -- http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archives/2004/11/index.html