Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2000 17:56:23 +0300 (EEST)
From:      petro <petro@She.wertep.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel problem...

The old procedure doesn't work after I run make I receive empty string,
and then when I try to run make install I received
First start to built the kernel and then install it.

Also I tried to change smth in Makefile but nothing help, please if
somebody can answer how I can boot my FreeBSD-3.5 if his root filesystem
is on /dev/idad0s1a. I tried to enter everything when FreeBSD boot, but
every time I receiving
Can't mount root on wd0
Can't mount root on wda0

and after this my system rebooting