Date:      Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:13:26 +0200
From:      "Jean Yves BISIAUX" <jyb@efficientip.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Commercial Vendors Submission

------=_NextPart_000_00B2_01C5411D.A7738530

Hello,

We are a software vendor which provide our products on FreeBSD.
Do you accept to register our products on your WEB site?

Please find in attachement our proposal html submission.

Thanks.

Jean Yves BISIAUX.

--
Efficient IP
Phone: +33(1)56 83 17 37

   [1]Efficient IP
   =0A= Efficient IP is a software editor focused on the development of =
   professional tools to manage IP networks, wide architecture of DHCP
   and = DNS servers. =0A= [2]IPManager = is composed of four autonomous
   modules, each one being independent yet = complementary. The objective
   of this architecture is to offer you an = integrated solution, adapted
   to your technical needs and your budget: [3]IPRegistry<= /a>, for IP
   address management. [4]IPMDNS = Management, for DNS services.
   [5]IPMDHCP= Management, for DHCP services. Authority Management, to
   administer = user rights. [6]IPRegistry<= /a> is one of
   [7]IPManager's= four modules. It provides an ensemble of services to
   reference, = organize, supply, plan and administer the IP addresses
   within your = infrastructure. It integrates the constraints linked to
   the technical, = administrative, geographical and human organization
   of your company.