Date:      17 Jun 2001 22:37:17 -0000
From:      dev-null@no-id.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Opera (was: Linux emulation problem)

Ok, this isn't a question per se. I did as the two kind replies suggested and installed the linux libs from ports. Now opera is working. But it's not just working. It's working GREAT! ;-) Unlike that memory scrooge bug farm Nutscrape, Opera isn't crashing/freezing itself, nor is it bringing X down. I'm so impressed with it that I thought it was my responsibility to lighten the path for other readers of this list who may be experiencing Netscape troubles of their own....

Regards.

--
This message has been sent via an anonymous mail relay at www.no-id.com.