Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 23:44:27 -0700
From:      Mike Francis <derf@netxxpress.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

Hi
I am trying to learn FreeBSD on my own by using the Handbook and online
qestions
I want to build a Web server and find a way to back up my data.
I want to use Apache, do I have to know freeBSD real well before I can
use Apache.
I have a Hard time understanding the FreeBSD manual, is there an easier
book for us beginers.
Also where can I go to llearn what Compiling is and how to do it?

Thanks for you time

Mike