Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 06:33:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      Joe Schwartz         <rjoe@sierrahill.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   virtual hosting  &  sendmail

Folks,

I'm beginning to host a few domains and am looking for a technique
which will provide a mechanism for e-mail delivery to the same e-mail
recipient name at seperate domains which gets delivered to seperate
individuals, all on the same machine. (wish I could have said that
better)

example:

info@domain1.com
info@domain2.com
info@domain3.com

I'm looking at sendmail's virtual hosting tutorial and am getting
complaints from 'makemap' when I tried to make the 'virtusertable'.

I'm running FreeBSD-2.2.5.

Is this the right direction to pursue or is there a prefered technique
I should work on?

Thanks,

Joe