Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:50:08 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?SOhydukgU2ltcGxpY2UgdmFuIGRlciBFaWpr?= <herve_simplice@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firewall

on 1 machine I set up a freebsd 5.4  server  with dhcp, dns, ldap running on
it.

on an other machine I set up apachy webserver and both are working fine.

when I'm making an http request on a windows client (internet explore) it
shows my web site.

but since I install ipfw firewall on my freebsd 5.4 (dhcp, dns ldap server)
my windows client
cant reach my webserver anymore.

Please can somebody tell me wich port I have to open up in my firewall.

Gratis 500 foto's per maand uploaden en delen met vrienden?
http://spaces.live.com