Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 23:37:34 +0100
From:      "Si" <si@chemicalterrorism.com>
To:        <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: MTA authentications

[snip]

To answer your original post, i agree, these admins should not expect all
mta's out there to support their stuff and the fact that a user of their
domain is not aware that subscribing to mailing lists will bounce suggests
the admin has 'just done this'.

IMHO it's lame and theres no need with tools such as rbl etc...

Si.