Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:14:53 -0500
From:      "Guy Helmer" <ghelmer@palisadesys.com>
To:        <jf@trispen.com>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: if_dc and bridging

FWIW, we have seen similar problems (poor throughput, TX underrun, and
watchdog timeouts) with plain TCP (not bridging) on systems with built-in
Davicom DM9102 devices running FreeBSD 4.0 and 4.2.  Reboot improves the
performance for a while.  There seems to be a few problems with the Davicom
chip...

Guy Helmer, Ph.D.
http://www.palisadesys.com/~ghelmer/
Sr. Software Engineer, Palisade Systems