Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 1996 20:07:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Somebody <somebody@cu-online.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ffs troubles.

	Hello I have just started building a 2nd news server and I am get
a machine panic every couple of hours. The messsages saids "cpu panic
ffs_allocg map corrupted then something about panic allog block not in
map" This is on a P100 with 32M of ram and Adaptec 2940U and a Quantum
Atlas II drive. I wondering if freebsd has the same troubles with the
2940U that other unixes have. Wether I should trade this out for a 946C
Buslogic. Or if its just that current is unstable?

						Carlos

Carlos Ramirez						(217) 356 - 4009 Voice
CU-Online System Administrator				(217) 356 - 3600 Data
	Offerings Circuits Upto T1/E1 Speeds at affordable rates.
		"Your one stop Internet Provider"