Date:      Sun, 03 Jun 2001 21:01:08 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        chris@calldei.com
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ patch #1: Repairing all the stuff between <question> tags

Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com> writes:
> On Sunday, June 03, 2001, Dima Dorfman wrote:
> > I haven't read through the whole thing, but so far it looks good.
> > Please make sure to properly indent continuation lines though.  E.g.:
>
>    That appears to be a fluke due to one line being all spaces
> and one line having a tab with four spaces.  What is the accepted
> method of indenting?  I see mostly every 8 spaces being converted
> into a tab.  Should this be done in the FAQ as well?

Ideally sets of eight spaces at the beginning of a line would be
replaced with a tab.  Most of the documents follow this rule, but the
FAQ does not; it's all space-indented.  You'll have to ask someone
else (probably Nik) whether it's appropriate to convert those lines to
tabs in one shot, but right now at least maintain consistency and use
spaces to indent.

> > Also, what happened to your plans to reorganize the FAQ?  You were
> > going to do this after 4.3-RELEASE, but it never happened.  Are you
> > still planning to do that?  If so, when?
>
>    I'm starting on that now.  I'm trying to make it decent first,
> before I start moving around chunks of it.

Great, thanks!

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org