Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:58:41 -0500
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libXpm.so.4.10 again!! What's the the Magic number!?

What is the deal with this lib one minute it works the next it doesn't? I'm
using 3.3 Release. It seems on most apps it loads fine on other apps it
doesn't? Now currently I am getting a Bad Magic number error. I read some
man stuff on this magic number and I'm not quite getting it. the magic
number is the lenght of the file in bytes? If this is correct and my magic
number file is incorrect how do I correct it. Also the man page said the
magic file was in /usr/share/magic...I don't have that? Is this the reason
for bad Magic number error!.....

Roderick P. Person
Programmer I
CCBH (412)454-2616