Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:06:16 -0600
From:      "Richard Seaman, Jr." <dick@tar.com>
To:        Wiliam Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Cc:        Freebsd_Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 4.0

Wiliam Woods wrote:

> I am planning on useing StarOffice for my office suite, unfortunaltely, the
> only version I can find anywhere is 4.0 sp3. Does this work on FreeBSD? I am
> running 3.0 curent and I know 5.0 does not work.

Actually, if you're adventuresome, and willing to patch your kernel and source
tree, you could try the patches at http://lt.tar.com .  At least a few people
have had success with 5.0 and these patches.

--
Richard Seamman, Jr.          email: dick@tar.com
5182 N. Maple Lane            phone: 414-367-5450