Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 04:40:27 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
To:        Star <ssp@rp.km.ua>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: How can i buy book ?

* Star (stand@elsyst.km.ua) [020830 04:29]:
> Where can I buy paper version of the book:
> "FreeBSD Developers'Handbook" ?
>

>                          mailto:stand@elsyst.km.ua

  If you live anywhere near a Kinkos printing shop, they can print out and
bind a book for you. You can find the Developer's Handbook in multiple formats
at:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/

  Typically, Kinkos should be able to print out a file in Postscript, PDF, or
RTF. I would bring a copy of each and ask which is preferable. My own
preference would be Postscript, followed by PDF. The cost of printing will
depend on the size of the document. Binding typically costs me $5. Honestly,
any print and copy store should be able to do this, but Kinkos is open 24/7
for me. =)

Regards,

--
Benjamin Krueger

"Everyone has wings, some folks just don't know what they're for"
- B. Banzai