Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kenton Hoover <shibumi@shockwave.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Far be from me to agree with Brett...

...but I think that one could make a reasonable argument that PAO is a
different release of FreeBSD from the mainline release.  Admittedly it is
not shipped on CDs, but its different enough from FreeBSD, yet based upon
it.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                  | shibumi@marchordie.org |
|  Private Citizen                                  |                        |
| San Francisco, California                         |                        |
|    Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else - and it hasn't- it's     |
|    that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot oil wrestling     |
|    and foxy boxing and such and such.                                      |
|                                              -- Homer Simpson              |