Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 13:23:25 -0600
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
To:        Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Novell and BSD

In the last episode (Nov 21), Lord Raiden said:
> 	Silly question, I know this doesn't apply to me since we don't
> 	use Novell, but how well does BSD work with Novell and how easy
> 	is it to setup? I'm just deathly curious.  Thanks.

A Netware client comes with the base FreeBSD install (man mount_nwfs),
so you can access files on the Netware server just fine.  You can also
purchase the Native File Access pack for Netware, which turns a Netware
box into an NFS server for Unix clients that don't have Netware client
software.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@allantgroup.com