Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 1996 13:15:47 +0800
From:      jdli@csie.nctu.edu.tw (Chien-Ta Lee)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (fwd) Linux ext2fs IFS for OS/2 - ext2-os2 V0.5 now available

	How about BSD IFS for win95/os2 ?!   :)

[ Article crossposted from comp.os.linux.announce ]
[ Author was willm@ibm.net ]
[ Posted on Sun, 07 Jan 96 19:16:01 GMT ]

Finger wirzeniu@kruuna.helsinki.fi for PGP key needed for validating signature.
Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: linux-announce@news.ornl.gov

                                             李 建 達 (Chien-Ta Lee) 交大資工
                                             E-Mail  :  jdli@csie.nctu.edu.tw