Date:      Sun, 08 Jul 2001 19:34:45 -0400
From:      "Leo S. Boegly" <leo.s.boegly@lmco.com>
To:        FreeBSD <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compatible Modems

Hello FreeBSD world,

I would like to install a modem in a new computer that I just put
together that's running FreeBSD 4.2. The "HARDWARE.TXT" file on the
install cdrom lists known compatible hardware. This file only lists one
supported modem and I'm having a hard time believing this is true. I
like to think I was carefull reading the document, I don't believe I
missed something, but I could have.

If anyone out their can confirm/deny this, it would be appreciated.
Also, if someone knows of other modems that work and can pass along some
advice, that too would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leo