Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 20:44:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chris Puccio <chrisp@lucid.bnclink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3Com Ethernet Problems..

Hello,

	Im new to the FreeBSD OS, and i have been experiancing problems
with my Ethernet card, that work in other BSD's. I have 2 seperate
FreeBSD machines, with 3Com EtherLink II's and EtherLink III's. I would
assume that they would be using ep0. In the dmesg it gives me the very
simple error message 'ep0: not found on 0x300.' Then again it IS on that
address that it claims it can't find it on. Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated. On other, more happier terms, FreeBSd did a great job
on my LinkSys Card finding de0 once it booted. :).

Also, im not subscribed to any of the mail lists (yet) so please respond
to me at this address (chrisp@bnclink.com). Your responce will be greatly
appreciated.

- Chris Puccio.