Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:53:54 +0400
From:      Juriy Goloveshkin <j@gu.ru>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A last patch to OLDCARD?

Hello, I see it's time to migrate from OLDCARD to NEWCARD. yes?
do you have any papers, which explain process of migration?
1. rebuild the kernel
2. pccardd is no more required. yes?

I've tried to play with NEWCARD on VAIO Z505 with Ricoh RL5C475 PCI-CardBus
Bridge. it's strange: when I put in a modem card(not a card bus device)
the kernel panics. With FlashCard(not a card bus device) kernel sees the card,
but /dev/ad* device is not appear.

If itsn't good, I can give you more specific infos. :)

--
bye
Juriy Goloveshkin