Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 00:39:56 -0400
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Alex Kwan <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>, FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Setting up IP aliasing on a FreeBSD machine

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 09:42:34PM -0700, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> * Alex Kwan <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk> [000528 21:34] wrote:
> > How to setup IP aliasing on a  FreeBSD box
> > (one ethernet card three IPs and three domain names)?
> > Where is the document?
>
> man natd.

Umm... I don't think so. One machine, one NIC, three IPs, and three
domain names do not imply NAT.

Well, as for domain names, it usually has little to do with the setup
the OS. It may have a lot to do with how you configure servers and
apps on the machine. Since you have not mentioned any of these, no
point in going further with that.

For multiple IPs, see ifconfig(8) and rc.conf(5).