Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 11:38:43 -0800
From:      Jonathan Hilgeman <JHilgeman@ecx.com>
To:        "'Daniel Frazier'" <dfrazier@magpage.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Log Out Other Users

Hmmm, I installed slay, but I still have a user in "who" that has no
processes whatsoever. The "who" list doesn't seem to be stuck, either. If I
log out, I can see that it has updated the "who" list.

I don't really want to go to shutdown -k - that seems a bit desperate and
this is a production box.

- Jonathan