Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:08:36 +0100
From:      pooka@redbrick.dcu.ie (Tiny Non Cats)
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SQL Primers?

On Wed, Jul 14, 1999 at 11:49:20PM -0500 Kris Kirby said:
> Anyone know of any good SQL primers? Or good books?

There's a good book published by SAMS. I don't have it here, but it's the one
I picked up what I know about SQL from. I think it's called "Teach yourself SQL
in 24 days" or some such title - I promise it's not as bad as it sounds. ;o)

Cian

--
What think ye of Christ? Whose son is he? Will you, like Peter, boldly say:

                           "Who?"