Date:      Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:44:14 +0800
From:      "Kathy Quinlan" <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        "freebsd questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   setting up freeBSD

Hi all I am a newbie :o)

I am setting up a freeBSD box that will control so dedicated io cards under
C (not a problem they currently run in this machine under dos using QB)

This box will also be a server for the local LAN (Mac to PC interface)
printer server for Mac, internet distribution and ftp / email / web server
(not much traffic).

The machine specs are :

486 Dx2 66
16Mb ram
800Mb hdd

my question is what directories do I need to put in setup ?
and how much space do I need to allocate?
The version I will be using is 4.1.1

Thanks Kathy :o)