Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:05:07 -0500
From:      Nils Holland <ncptiddische@compuserve.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Automatic Mail-Filter

Hi folks,
I want to set up something like an automatic mail filter. Let me describe=

the situation to you:

I have a ctach-all eMail adress, so everything set to
<anything>@frozenfeelings.com reaches the same mailbox. I'm using fetchma=
il
to retrieve the eMail messages from the remote host to my local host.
Fetchmail reads all the messages and forwards them to ONE user on the loc=
al
system.
Now I'd like to have something that filters the messages and then
distributes them to local users. A message sent to jim@frozenfeelings.com=

should for example end up in the mail box of a local user called jim, whi=
le
a message sent to john@frozenfeelings.com should end up in the mailbox of=

the local user john.

Any ideas with which software and/or setup I can aceive this?

Thanks in advance,
Nils