Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:14:48 +0200
From:      Jan Mikael Melen <jmgm@iki.fi>
To:        Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-mobile] cardbus problems with Lifebook S6120 in 5.2

Hi!

On Monday 02 February 2004 11:51, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've exactly the same problems with my Bullman laptop. Sysctl gives the
> same values. After inserting a card the laptop freezes, but I can still
> type on the keyboard and see the characters, but nothing happens.
>
> Have you found a solution yet?

No, I don't have any solution to that problem yet. Still having the same
problem and my Lifebook is more or less working as a paper weight at the
moment.

I would appreciate if somebody whom has been working with the code would give
some pointers from where to dig the code?

Regards, Jan

P.S. Original post:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2004-January/002921.html