Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 18:23:32 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Arne Woerner <arne.woerner@tu-clausthal.de>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: http://www.de.freebsd.org/cgallery.html

On Saturday, 27 June 1998 at  9:22:36 +0200, Arne Woerner wrote:
> thank you for your funny excuses.

Is this intended to be a reply to my previous message?  If so, you
should say so.  It's also common practice to quote previous
correspondence and reply to the person who wrote the message as well
as the list.  See http://www.lemis.com/email.html for more details.

> its necessary to check _all_ links.

OK.  When you've done it, tell us about it.

> the link i found suspicious is
>         <LI><A HREF="http://www.freexxxvideo.com">;
>         <STRONG>All Free XXX Videos</STRONG>
>         </A> -- Adult Entertainment - More than 100 free streaming video clips.
>         </LI>
> suspicous are the following strings:
>         XXX
>         Adult Entertainment
>         Videos

Well, they're probably not in the best of taste, but I'd suspect that
the Webmaster could also have discerned the nature of the link when he
added it.

In your first message you say:

> with high pssibility you have a link to a website which offers
> child-endangering material on your webpage
> 	http://www.de.freebsd.org/cgallery.html	.

You mention *one* link.  You say "child-endangering".  Please explain.

> i think the reference is away in 24 hours?

Well, do you or don't you?  You'll have to ask yourself that
question.  I don't expect they'll go that fast.

>From a legal standpoint, I believe these sites are legal.  There is no
bestiality, there is no underage sex.  If you still want to get it
changed, I'd suggest you contact the Webmaster rather than the
technical questions list.  He's Wolfram Schneider
<wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>, as you could have found with a more
perfunctory search of the web pages than you appear to have performed.

Greg