Date:      Mon, 03 Jul 2006 13:42:20 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone still using x11-wm/fluxbox?

Hello folks,

Fluxbox is now at 1.0rc2, so it is near ready to move from fluxbox-devel
to fluxbox. I am wondering if there is any users that still are using
x11-wm/fluxbox (0.1.14)? If yes, then I am happy to move from fluxbox to
something like fluxbox-old (got any better name?) but I will not maintain
it as I shall drop it to ports@FreeBSD.org. If I get no reply until
Fluxbox released at 1.0 then the 0.1.14 version will be gone for good.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)