Date:      Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:31:57 -0800
From:      <nathan@corp.wac.com>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: notebook/laptop

Kevin,

 i actually have an older ibm thinkpad.. and you're correct it does run
great. but
im looking for something more... i don't know exactly -- something
different? =)
maybe something a little more modern looking? my thinkpad tends to be pretty
bulky
too. i have the 600ed. nice machine though, runs pretty quick for an older
machine!

 nathan@corp.wac.com