Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:16:26 -0500
From:      Lynetta Kotarba <lkotarba@commercialmovers.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPNAT and Port Redirection

Anyone had any success with this?  I'm trying to redirect packets from
the outside world to a machine on my inside world.

I've tried this (And a few permutations of this)

rdr de0 0/32 port ftp 192.196.1.2 port ftp

When I ftp to the outside interface on this machine I end up at this
machine and I'm supposed to end up at the 192.196.1.2 machine -
conclusion:  IPNAT isn't working properly (Or I'm not doing something
properly).

Either way I'm open to suggestions at this point.