Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:49:11 +0300
From:      Roman Kurakin <rik@cronyx.ru>
To:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: per-interface packet filters, design approach

Hi,

    Could we also add ability to keep state between reseting of the rules?

For, example, if I use keepstates, after flushing and setting new rules that
could be different by two lines from an old one I kick my self from that
server with out any serious reason, I didn't change anything for ssh.

IMHO this could be done by keepstate for a while after flushing, but I
didn't
ever look inside this code.

rik