Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:47:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      VEGA <vega@d132-h017.rh.rit.edu>
To:        Spidey <beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Big problems with the imlib port

gdk_imlib depends on gtk being installed...if its not installed gdk_imlib
wont install either...im guessing you are trying to install enlightenment
(something i did myself this weekend after getting 0.15 to compile/install
correctly, but the damn thing wouldnt start, so i had to re-install 0.14)

anyway, if its always gdk_imlib that's the problem, make sure imlib is
seeing that gtk is, in fact, installed

another suggestion would be to install imlib by itself (not from the ports
tree)...it installs fine for me (im running 3.0R)...the port was acting
semi-retarded so i gave up on it after awhile

35% of accidents are caused by pixilated,;
the other 65% are non-alcohol related.

		-- Mike Burkett