Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:41:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   no such service

Hi,
I'm getting "no such service" message from kernel occasionally.
It is coming from ng_pppoe.c file, function
static int ng_pppoe_rcvdata(hook_p hook, struct mbuf *m, meta_p meta)

sendhook = pppoe_match_svc(hook->node, tag->tag_data,
ntohs(tag->tag_len));
if (sendhook) {
   NG_SEND_DATA(error, sendhook, m, meta);
} else {
   printf("no such service\n");
   LEAVE(ENETUNREACH);
}

But I can't figure out why is this happening.. I'm pretty sure it started
after I put a hub between my DSL modem and computer in order to share it,
but I don't see a direct connection.