Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:41:01 -0800
From:      "Wilbert de Graaf" <wilbertdg@hetnet.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   pccard and linksys adpater

Hello all,

I just installed FreeBSD 4.0 on my laptop and everything is fine, accept for
my pcmcia ethernet adapter. I have two pcmcia cards: a Psion 56K modem and a
LinkSys EtherFast 10/100. The modem works but the ethernet adapter does not.
When I run pccardc dumpcis I see something like:

Data for socket 1:
    Item #1:
    Item #12: 0xFF end
Data for socket 1:
    Item #12: 0xFF end
2 sockets.

The LinkSys is specified in the pccard.conf file, but I think the reading of
the data from the card seems a little messed up. (I don't know if it was
stupid by I even tried to change the cards but no luck either.) Does anybody
know what to change or where to look for what to change ?

Thanks, Wilbert