Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 14:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>
Subject:   FW: [Fwd: drug dealers v software developers] (fwd)

-----FW: <199905111647.JAA07383@trixie.kosman.via.ayuda.com>-----

Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Kevin O'Gorman" <kevin@trixie.kosman.via.ayuda.com>
To: sblug-users@syv.com
Subject: [Fwd: drug dealers v software developers] (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from Ric Moore -----

>From majordom-users-owner-kevin=ayuda.com@locutus.calderasystems.com  Fri
May  7 08:03:20 1999
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 11:02:44 -0400
From: Ric Moore <wayward@wayward.net>
To: caldera-users <users@lists.calderasystems.com>
Subject: [Fwd: drug dealers v software developers]
Sender: majordom-users-owner@lists.calderasystems.com

James Gwyn wrote:

> Ric, a friend sent me this, thought you'd like it.
>
> Jim.

> >--------- End forwarded message ----------
                                               Triple damn!

--
Home For Wayward Computers      | http://www.wayward.net
Ric Moore, Grand Poobah         | TLUG webpages

----- End of forwarded message from Ric Moore -----

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

---
Donald Burr <dburr@pobox.com>                           | PGP: Your
*NEW* WWW HomePage: http://more.at/dburr/ ICQ #16997506 | right to
Address: P.O. Box 91212, Santa Barbara, CA 93190-1212   | 'Net privacy.
Phone: (805) 957-9666    FAX: (800) 492-5954            | USE IT.