Date:      Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:45:41 +0800 (PHT)
From:      rfa@msumain.edu.ph
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   inetd[520] ssh/tcp: bind: Address already in use  ???

I rebooted my system and wondered why the commadn line said

Mar  4  15:13:16 rfa inetd[520]: ssh/tcp: bind: Address already in use

I can still ssh onto this machine, and i can browse the pages it provides.
from other computers on the lan. i can lynx the local website on our lan
using this box, but i can't browse outside our site.  bittorrent also
won't work.

this problem happened before but nothing happened before. now it seems i
cant access the outside anymore.

i tried shutting it down and pinging the IP of this box from another box
on the LAN, there was no reply, so i guess no conflicts.

but im not sure whats going on.  can someone point me in the right direction?

yours,

rommel