Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:47:12 -0600
From:      "Zaitsau, Andrei" <AZaitsau@panasonicfa.com>
To:        'SpaZ' <spaz@bsdguys.org>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: curiosity

Hey !
Don't make my typo a great mistake. Typos happen to everyone. I am sure you
make them also(actually you did !! "mispell" !
Plus you don't make any sense. From your own point of view : If you would
know English you would not misspell 'misSpell'. So it means you don't know
how to write in English, and you have no idea what you are typing (random
symbols probably). You should not make conclusions quickly :P
Don't take it as offence, it's just a joke.
 If I misspelled Linux it does not mean I do not use it. :p

caught in a lie.......don't lie again......